Gyraf Pultec PCB Set – This is the starting point for a Pultec PEQ1A build. All Analog Classics PCBs are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Price includes only the blank PCBs pictured. Please see the “documentation” tab for build info. Each PCB set comes sealed for protection during shipping.
– “No feedback” SRPP gain stage, avoiding the interstage- and the esoteric output transformer, but preserving all that we really like in tube audio.
– Standard rotary switches – 2×6 instead of 2×7 and 2×3.
– PCB-mounted switches for easier assembly.
– More low freq cut/boost frequencies.
– Unbalanced input with an option for transformer balancing.
– Stabilized 6,3V heater voltage.
– PSU based on two off-the-shelf power transformers, so you don’t have to run around trying to get an obscure 220V secondary transformer.